For BEEcube Platform Studio (BPS) license requests, renewals, transfers to new host computer, and any issue, please, contact email@example.com
BEE4 and miniBEE Users
Please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BEEcube maintains an extensive support site for the BEE3 hardware system as well as for the BEEcube Platform Studio.
In addition, BEEcube hosts a BEE3 User Forum for general discusion about the BEE3.
All three sites are hosted through Google, and require a Google account for access.
To access the BEE3 or BPS support sites:
- Email email@example.com and include your:
- Google account name (The email used to access your account.)
- For the BEE3 site, your BEE3 hardware serial number.
- For the BPS site, the computer MAC address associated with your license.
- Affiliation or project name.
- You will receive an email approval when access the support site has been granted.
To access the Forums:
- Go to our Forum page, sign on to your Google account, and click Apply for membership. This registration is meant to prevent spam to the Forums, and your information will not be used for advertising purposes.
- Fill in your preferences and submit your registration. You will be notified by email when you have been added to the forum.
Google accounts are free to anyone, and sign up is simple. You can obtain an email address from Google (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) to use as your account name, or you can use an email address you already have (e.g. email@example.com). Click here to get more information and sign up for an account.
This is the single information source for all your BEE3 needs including latest news, reference designs, documentation, downloads, and FAQs
Here you will find everything you need to start designing applications for BEEcube supported FPGA systems in an intuitive, efficient environment in addition to announcements, latest releases, documentation, downloads, and FAQs
An open forum for BEE3 users to discuss hardware, software, or firmware usage and applications. Moderated by BEEcube support team